Feeling like you are running on fumes?
As a woman you may be used to taking on many hats and doing many tasks at once. As busy as we can get these days it’s really easy to get burned out, feel stressed and forget about all natural resources that are right at our fingertips.
But Consider this…
As nature continuously changes so do we. When we can learn how to attune to the rhythms of nature it can bring inspiration, clarity, confidence and abundance into our lives and in turn tap us into our own unique wisdom.
It’s time to tap in…
Join myself and herbalist, Jacque Maldonado this October in the Poconos on a different kind of detox retreat. This retreat is devoted to holding space for all we take on as women and will be held during the transitionary period following the full moon, which is the perfect time to take stock of what no longer serves us and prepare for a new cycle.
When: Friday October 6 – Sunday October 8, 2016 (at the end of the full moon)
Where: Towamensing Trails, Pocono Mountains, PA
Your retreat includes:
• A two-night stay in a beautiful house at Towamensing Trails in the Pocono Mountains. Single, three and four person room options available
• Three daily vegetarian meals in alignment with the fall season
• Morning Vinyasa Divine Feminine Flows
• Evening Gentle Flow/Restorative Yoga Practice
• A special blend of Goddess Tea (created by Jacque of The Prana House) to drink throughout the weekend
• Saturday afternoon lecture on the seasons, moon cycles, mother earth tools and how to use them in our own rituals and day to day living
• Evening ritual, with protective pouch-making session, women’s wisdom truth circle and meditation
• Prana house trunk show to show for you favorite herbs, crystals, jewelry, tea blends, body care, etc.
• Arrive at 6pm with dinner and Goddess teach at 7:00pm
• Learn the logistics of the weekend and get to know each other through some fun games and exercises
• Prepare for the weekend with a restorative practice and some intention setting
• Begin the day with a 2-hour morning practice to ground, decompress and uplift
• Enjoy Goddess tea and a nourishing breakfast
• Lecture and a session- Divine Feminine Magic
• Have lunch as a group
• Hike, rest read or visit the lake with some free time
• Evening ritual, with protective pouch-making session, women’s truth circle and meditation
• End the night with some dancing and restorative yoga
• Begin again with an inspiring practice to honor your own feminine flow
• Goddess Tea and Breakfast
• Prana House Trunk Show
• Final group lunch
Known as a Stevie Wonder-loving, truth-speaking, change-agent who bagged law school to pursue a creative thirst that lead to teaching yoga full time; Brittany challenges her students to be brave, wake up and live their purpose. She has been teaching soul-stirring yoga classes for the past 12 years and is the founder and director of Beyond Asana, an online platform for those looking to use their practice to transform their lives.
Her technique is influenced by her 300 hours of training in Anusara, practice in Vinyasa, Kundalini, Restorative Yoga, and Osho Dynamic Meditation, work with Off the Mat Into the World, study of the Chakra system, a year of intense self exploration with her shamanic healer, extensive travel, and deep study in India.
Brittany has travelled the world to teach yoga to children, build schools and engage in service projects. In 2010, she co-created the Beyond Asana Yoga Teacher Training, which combines asana, sacred activism, personal growth work and global travel.
Brittany is a blogger for the Huffington Post and two of her poems are featured in The Poetry of Yoga: Volume One. She was also featured on the 10! Show for a segment on healthy backs and FYI on channel 6 news. She has appeared in Origin Magazine, Mantra Yoga and Health, Yoga Journal (online), Women You Should Know and is an ambassador for lululemon.
Brittany has traveled all over the world to powerful places including Cambodia, Costa Rica, Tanzania, Nicaragua, India and Haiti. In all of the places she travels she can feel the magic each destination offers and is honored to share her travel experience with her students.
Jacque is the founder of The Prana House, Inc. She is an herbalist, yoga teacher, nature lover, daugther and mother of an amazing 6 year old boy. Jacque is a graduate of Drexel University in Business Administration with a concentration in Entrepreneurship. In 2013 Jacque completed her certification in Herbal Retail Management from the American College of Healthcare Sciences (ACHS).
Jacque received her yoga teacher certification in 2014 with Beyond Asana and partnered with BuildON she participated in raising over $70,000 for the Chitu Primary school in Malawi, Africa. This service project was a life changing experience that helped ignite the courage to move further with her mission of The Prana House and bring her passion and knowledge of preventative care and wellness to her community and others, while offering classes on the tools we can use in daily life from old world wisdom, the personal wisdom she has gained over the years and on all the beautiful gifts our Mother Earth has to offer, while nurturing good prana for mind, body and soul.
Taking time for you is so important.
This retreat was designed to give you the time to reconnect with your own feminine power and the tools to harness that power through ritual and communing with nature. It’s so easy to get caught up in trying to live that we forget we are meant to thrive. This weekend is concentrated goodness that will leave you feeling refreshed, embodied and ready to move into fall with grace and ease.
Early Pricing: (sign up by September 5)
Shared Room Occupancy: $429
Single Room Occupancy: $479
Shared Room Occupancy: $479
Single Room Occupancy: $529
Payment Plan Options:
(Your first payment is considered your non-refundable deposit)
2 month Payment Plan
***Cancellation Policy: Due to the fact that these retreats sell out quickly and are limited in size, there are no refunds. Please make sure you can definitely attend before signing up.