Weekly class Schedule
Do you live in Philadelphia? Are you visiting? Check out a class with me! I would LOVE to connect with you.
Hot Vinyasa | 4:30 pm-5:30pm | Priya Hot Yoga
Soul Flow |5:45 pm-6:45pm | Blue Banyan
Vinyasa | 7:45pm-9:15pm – Studio 34
Hot Vinyasa | 7:15 pm-8:30pm | Priya Hot Yoga
Hot Vinyasa |12:00pm-1:00pm – Priya Hot Yoga
Funky Friday | 5:45-6:45pm- Blue Banyan
Vinyasa| 4pm-5:30pm – Studio 34
*Sometimes schedules can change and I may have a sub. Be sure to check
the studio schedules to be sure.
Top Ten Things You Can Expect In Brittany’s Classes
- You will buzz your lips—it releases stress and it’s silly.
- I will laugh… It’s more like a giggle. Sometimes it’s like a cackle.
- You will laugh. Actually I can’t guarantee this. You may cry. Either way, it’s a release.
- You will get a lot of cues on how to align yourself in each posture-before you can rock a flow you need to feel safe and secure in your body.
- You will practice basic and moderate poses in super creative ways. The fancy postures aren’t my thing. Sometimes I may throw one in for the heck of it, but for the most part I like taking the stuff you know and presenting it in a way that’s new.
- There will be a kickass playlist filled with inspiring and soulful music. (Almost always).
- I will ask your name and what you would like to do in class-this is your class and I want to know YOU. I also want you to know each other. Community, people!
- You will BREATHE! I will cue it, work it and play with it in different ways. The breath anchors you, syncs you with those around you, and sustains your practice.
- I will push your buttons and ask you to do weird/silly things. Comfort is overrated. I want to push the envelope and get you stretching into your emotional body. Not just your hamstrings.
- You will be reminded of how precious, special, powerful or just plain awesome you are. It’s true. Deal with it.